operating properly. The UL "Off the Shelf" Re-Testing revealed that 47% of the CO Alarms "Failed to meet" at least one of the performance tests that they had been "Listed" as fully meeting! Other professional testing has revealed an even higher failure rate. If your CO monitor dies without warning, so could you.
You can be exposed to CO if you: have an attached garage; are near a highway; have overheated electrical wiring; heat or cook with or operate any device that burns gasoline, diesel, natural gas, propane, wood, charcoal or oil; breathe fumes from an event that causes incomplete combustion of any carbon based fuel.
Carbon Monoxide has NO odor, NO taste and NO color. It is completely undetectable by the human senses. Any mix of the following symptoms may be due to CO exposure, especially if chronic or noticed by more than one person at the same time: Headache, Muscle Pain, Fatigue, Nausea,
Vomiting, Diarrhea, Confusion, Memory Loss, Heart/Chest Pain, Rapid Heart Beat, Rapid Breathing, Shortness of Breath, Changes in the Senses; Hearing, Vision, Touch, Taste or Smell.
The professional quality CO Experts low level CO health monitor is the solution to chronic low level CO poisoning. It uses the best industrial grade Electrochemical Sensor. It stores and displays any level from 10 to 70 ppm. The display is updated every 10 seconds and is accurate to within One Part Per Million. So, if the display reads 15, you know the level is between 14 and 16 ppm. The accurate display gives confirmation that the alarm is not false and allows you to see if the level of CO is rising or falling in response to repairs or actions you have taken, such as opening a window. It can be used in your home, vehicle, motor home, camper or in hotel rooms.
It is the only way to know when a CO poisoning problem is just beginning. It